Late Sept. previews ?

vonpluto

I didn't realize there was anything productive going on on USENET anymore.

Productive? It depends. On a good day RADP may get 25 or so posts. Alt.Disney.Disneyland is dead as a doormouse.
But Rec.Woodworking has had 7,000+ posts in the past two months.

Flip83

Wow im there from the 28th to the 6th of oct. i may have to walk by Fantasyland a good amount of times and get lucky. Would love to see anything!

cba

Currently, I think only ETWB will have softs, but if you're lucky, there might be another soft.

tl77

Ariel's Grotto is right next to the entrance to Storybook Circus, it seems like it'd be easy to open a path to it if they choose to

Ashley Rogers

Does anyone else feel hopeful that they might start testing out Be Our Guest before the Nov. 19 preview? There have been several announcements about it this week, including the serving of wine, photos of the menu items, and the photos of the dinner menu completed. I know that doesn't prove anything, but the optimist in me is hoping that there's some small chance I'll get to experience it even though our trip is scheduled ahead of the previews. I mean, I saw people saying that there was absolutely no way anyone would get into any of New Fantasyland before November and then came the previews for Enchanted Tales. Only time will tell I guess, but I'm not giving up my dream until I am there and see the forbidding construction walls myself lol.

Tom

Beta Return
Does anyone else feel hopeful that they might start testing out Be Our Guest before the Nov. 19 preview? There have been several announcements about it this week, including the serving of wine, photos of the menu items, and the photos of the dinner menu completed. I know that doesn't prove anything, but the optimist in me is hoping that there's some small chance I'll get to experience it even though our trip is scheduled ahead of the previews. I mean, I saw people saying that there was absolutely no way anyone would get into any of New Fantasyland before November and then came the previews for Enchanted Tales. Only time will tell I guess, but I'm not giving up my dream until I am there and see the forbidding construction walls myself lol.

Yes, they will soft open earlier in November - but I believe it's going to be primarily by invite only. I know passholders who have registered their passes with Disney's site may receive invitations - and it was stated that they would take place in November.

BoG, if it opens early, will be on a walk-up basis and probably only on limited days....since they've already announced the official start of reservations.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom