Late Sept. previews ?

BIGCAT1978

Original Poster
im sure this has been discussed alot. but im gonna ask anyway. sorry. lol
What attractions in the new fantasyland will we be able to visit during our stay from sept 26-oct 6. any previews or test runs of the attractions that will not officially be open til later in the year?
Thanks for any Info.

Jakester

As of right now, Enchanted Tales with Belle MAY be soft opened by then, given the set up of the new paths, Im certain this will slowly intergrate into a new daily attraction. As for BoG,TLM, and the rest of SBC, I doubt it.

Once Aerials come out, and we see possible new constructions walls, then we can expect new openings

RSoxNo1

Unless substantial show changes are made, I would expect that you'd have a decent chance of seeing Enchanted Tales with Belle. I was able to see it on Wednesday and they were going through the script and timing.

Tom

Beta Return
im sure this has been discussed alot. but im gonna ask anyway. sorry. lol
What attractions in the new fantasyland will we be able to visit during our stay from sept 26-oct 6. any previews or test runs of the attractions that will not officially be open til later in the year?
Thanks for any Info.

Unfortunately, BoG and LM will not be offering previews until November. That's when the rest of Storybook Circus and FLE (minus 7D) is scheduled to soft open....and only first to invited guests (AP holders and others) and then to the public on Nov 19.

vonpluto

This was posted 9/6 by a R.A.D.P. "insider":

"If you plan to be in the area anyway, the following are occasionally sort-of going into pre-soft-opening testing:

Ariel's Grotto
Gaston's Tavern
Enchanted Tales with Belle
Journey of the Little Mermaid

(and some sneek previews of the Test Track Design Center) "

jlthomas81

"If you plan to be in the area anyway, the following are occasionally sort-of going into pre-soft-opening testing:

Ariel's Grotto
Gaston's Tavern

No joke?!?! We leave in 10 days....Would absolutely love to catch a soft opening of Ariel :) Maybe once Enchanted Tales is able to open more often, they can focus on opening one of the others!!

Stupido

I am getting really excited, I'll be in the MK October 20th, and with all the progress happening now, I can't wait to see what will be open when I get there. I mean, I'll be EXTREMELY happy if I even just get to experience Enchanted Tales. If they're doing previews now the frequency of the attraction will only increase, especially with them opening up the pathway into the Enchanted Forest. I really excited to see how the area will look in person!

JLipnick

Aerials. We need aerials. Please? Will be at bay lake nov 1 - 6 and hope things will be soft opening by then.

Animaniac93-98

Ariel's Grotto
Gaston's Tavern

Will this be true the first week of October? I can hope. :)

jlthomas81

Ariel's Grotto
Gaston's Tavern

okay. still trying to figure it out...what does RADP stand for?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom