Late night Projection testing?

jshaddo

Original Poster
Hey guys... I was staying at the Contemporary last night and we watched the fireworks from our balcony. When I got ready to go to bed, I realized I had left a few things on the balcony so I went to get them. It was around midnight or so and they were testing projections on the castle. Does anyone know what this could be? The park closed at 10:00. My thought was halloween testing... Any ideas?

PorterRedkey

Hey guys... I was staying at the Contemporary last night and we watched the fireworks from our balcony. When I got ready to go to bed, I realized I had left a few things on the balcony so I went to get them. It was around midnight or so and they were testing projections on the castle. Does anyone know what this could be? The park closed at 10:00. My thought was halloween testing... Any ideas?
A new Halloween fireworks/projection show will be debuting in less than a month, could be that.

Animaniac93-98

First Halloween party starts in less than 4 weeks. It was probably for that as you suspect.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom