Late add on

G00fyDad

So my brother has decided that he wants to go to Disney now. My family and I are absolutely thrilled to have him go with us but we have already purchased and paid for our entire trip. Is it possible for me to help him book a reservation with Disney at the same hotel we're at and then link his reservation to mine? Even though it's in his name? I assume it would be possible because my son and his girlfriend have to have their own room and that reservation (that I booked) had to go under my son's name but it's linked to my account. Would it still be possible to do that with my brother's reservation?

Also, we are going down to Disney on October 14th but his employer will not let him take that day off so he will be a day behind us. He will not get in until October 15th. Will having a reservation for him starting a day after us cause any issues? I'm sorry to sound so stupid about all this and a lot of it may be obvious answers but I've never had to go through this before. As a matter of fact, this trip is the first time we've ever gone to Disney and I've had more than one reservation.

G00fyDad

Original Poster
Book his trip to start Oct 15. There is no reason that theirs needs to start the same day as yours.
That's not what I meant. I am just wondering if I can still link his reservation to mine so I can book his G+ attractions at the same time as us. :)

Upvote 0
That's not what I meant. I am just wondering if I can still link his reservation to mine so I can book his G+ attractions at the same time as us. :)
Someone more knowledgeable than me should answer this, but I'm pretty sure the answer is yes. I think you just need to link using his confirmation number (when he gets one). If he's in your Friends and Family, I think you can select him for G+ reservations. You can give it a whirl in MDE. If it doesn't seem to be happening, calling Disney should get it straightened out. The best number to call there might be the Help Desk. I've found they can usually unsnarl things.

Upvote 0

Bullseye1967

Is that who I am?
Premium Member
If he is linked to your MDE account and has the same park reservation days you do. If some of his days don't match you will have to remove him when booking G+ for those days.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom