Late 2009/Early-to-mid 2010 trip?

Orange Guy

Hi, everyone,

I just took my 3rd visit to Walt Disney World in July, and I had a great time. The crowds were heavier than they have been in my past visits, though, particularly those in Magic Kingdom. Granted, we didn't do a whole lot of planning for the trip, and it was just a 2-day stop for us.

However, I think I might be taking another trip to Walt Disney World either in December of 2009 or sometime in 2010. This trip would probably be a 5-day one because I'd like to experience pretty much all there is to experience at all 4 parks.

So my question is, when would be the best time to go? These are the dates in which I may be able to go on a trip to Disney World:

12/24/09-1/3/10
3/27/10-4/6/10
6/17/10-8/30/10

Please let me know how past trips have gone for you in these months and which dates have provided you with the best Disney World experience.

Thank you for taking the time to read this! :)

kstella

Hi, everyone,

I just took my 3rd visit to Walt Disney World in July, and I had a great time. The crowds were heavier than they have been in my past visits, though, particularly those in Magic Kingdom. Granted, we didn't do a whole lot of planning for the trip, and it was just a 2-day stop for us.

However, I think I might be taking another trip to Walt Disney World either in December of 2009 or sometime in 2010. This trip would probably be a 5-day one because I'd like to experience pretty much all there is to experience at all 4 parks.

So my question is, when would be the best time to go? These are the dates in which I may be able to go on a trip to Disney World:

12/24/09-1/3/10
3/27/10-4/6/10
6/17/10-8/30/10

Please let me know how past trips have gone for you in these months and which dates have provided you with the best Disney World experience.

Thank you for taking the time to read this! :)

All of those times would be busier.
12/24-1/3/10 Christmas and New Year's
3/27-4/6-Spring Break
6/17-8/30-Summer

If you could go sometime between Thanksgiving and Christmas, it would be slower then, or mid-January to spring break, except Martin Luther King birthday and President's weekend. If what you have listed are the only times you can go, then effective planning is needed.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom