Last week's small fire at the Castle

Frontierland CM

Clearly.... All fires are dangerous, but it is a cement, brick and metal hollow structure with limited contents (at least in that part of the castle). Not sure what was burning, but it would likely have eventually put its self out. The castle was in no danger of burning to the ground. :king:

Now on behalf of the posters that jumped all over the OP, he was right and I would like to apologize. Having made a mistake before and been pounced on for it, and pounced good, I can tell you that you were treated gently.

Thanks OP for your contribution to the community.

The castle is made of fiberglass, there are no bricks

WDWfanatic89

thanks for posting this and keeping us informed.

I hate it so much when some of these members make a big deal and call it all fake all the time, specially when someone new posts. yes, some are trolls, but not all of them. some of these people need a good kick in the a**!!! :shrug:

welcome to the board and have fun!

Master Yoda

Pro Star Wars geek.
Premium Member
Am i the only one who is so tired of the over use of "troll"?
I don't have a problem with the word but it getting rolled out by the 2nd post by someone who has no clue if the news is true or not is getting a tad old. Seems like far to many have itchy pitchfork fingers.

Sorry to bump, but was able to find out that the fire was cased by some cardboard pyro debris that was on the turret. Pyro fall out from the castle show caused it to ignite. No damage was caused.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom