Last week's small fire at the Castle

SoarinRules

Original Poster
I haven't seen anything posted here about last week's small fire at Cinderella Castle. Does anybody know how/why it started? It was last Tuesday at around 2:30. One of the spires on the righthand side of the castle was on fire (flames and everything!). Within a few minutes, we saw somebody up there with a hose putting it out. Couldn't have been more than a few minutes in duration (although I didn't see when it started).

WDW_Princess24

The Castle stage show has been running at 12:45, 1:45, 4:35, 6:15, and 7:35. It is possible if the show had been running a little late (closer to 2) that it could have had something to do with a pyro, but this is the first I am hearing of all this.

SoarinRules

Original Poster
Didn't see the show so I don't know what time that started.

I have a video of the fire (admittedly not a great one), but I have no idea how to post it here. If anybody can give me some step by step instructions, I will do that tomorrow.

CaptainShortty

I'm surprised there was no announcement put out on the Disney CM website about this. Normally there are announcements and/or e-mails about any incident that would cause guests to come asking questions. Just to keep us informed.

I'm not a CM in the resort right now so it could have been a word of mouth thing but it just seemed strange to me....

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom