Last Week

coltow

Just FYI for those traveling this week. My sister just got back last night. She stayed at Pop. She enjoyed the resort. But the buses were awful. She said the resort was completely full and had to wait at about 30 minutes for each bus.

She also said that MNSSHP was crazy on Friday night. She had been a few times before but said the party was MUCH busier this year. However the parks during the day weren't busy and even Everest had only a little wait.

She also said that the Lovebugs were just about gone.

whatnext

We also returned lastnight. Still can't get over the free dining plan. We ate way to much. We found the crowds to be light with most rides near walk on. Also nice getting a taste of Food and Wine on our last night. As far as the lovebugs go they were swarming all over the Poly when the wind stopped.

Upvote 0

rhodehogg

We returned Saturday night, and she was right about the buses. It took a long time to get anywhere. We walked right on most of the rides and rode EE 6 times, Buzz probably 5 times, RNR 3 times, etc. with a 5 min wait.
I would have hated to see the lovebugs when there were a lot of them, because they were EVERYWHERE! Still, nothing ruined our trip. We had a truly magical time and are ready to go back today!

Upvote 0

GrimmGhosts999

we came back Saturday night too....had a complete blast. It's depressing going back to work today. I'm so upset. The lovebugs were so horrible though. Especially at Animal Kingdom. I've never seen so many in my life. Especially on my front bumper and windshield, after we drove 6 1/2 house from our house to WDW.....i want to be there right now....it's sickenign to be back home and starting over with the daily grind of everyday life.

:cry:

Upvote 0

natalia1681

We got back late last night and the busses weren't too bad in my opinion at POP, except for Sunday night at MK. We were walking (or dragging) ourselves down to bus stop 18 and noticed this ridiculously long line, all the way back past bus stop 15. We stood there for quite awhile before some busses came. Then they sent like 5 busses at once and that moved quite a few people.

I noticed that too about the lovebugs. I actually didn't know what a lovebug was until I arrived and then it all made perfect sense to me.:lol:

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom