Last week of October in WDW

JLynn81

Going to WDW for the first time the last week of October. Insight on the weather, crowds, MNSSHP? Any recommendations?

Clamman73

I’m there for that last week this year...”should” be relatively low crowds during the week of Halloween with a little surge at the end of the week for the Food and Wine marathon crowd.

Can get pretty lucky with weather by then with a zero chance of rain but highs mid 80s with lower humidity...lows could be high 50s...

Upvote 0

James J

In the Parks
No
Miserably High????

Not all all. Last year the crowds were actually pretty decent, but obviously this year SWGE might change that. The weather was good, consistently hot and sunny and I can only remember it raining once. MNSSHP is a must do, it was out first time doing it and we loved it.

We'll be there during the same week this year for our Honeymoon!

Upvote 0
I'm going to be there on the 30th! Look up the concert series at Epcot. Don't know how old you are but Hanson is there that week.. There are a lot of events at Food and Wine. Definitely do MNSSHP! Boo To You Parade is my favorite but Halloween is my birthday so I may be biased ;). Weather should be pretty good. Crowds will probably be worse than usual since it is the last week of extra extra magic hours for SWGE.

Upvote 0

oliviosis

We went last year Oct 23-27th and crowd levels were low to moderate. The lowest I've seen at MK in years one morning but it was probably moderate by lunchtime. I'm going to go against the grain and say MNSSHP was a big no for us. It was SO crowded when we went a few years ago (same week as above). Waits for the rides were longer than I expected but even more, it felt like regular park crowds. I did love the parade and fireworks but again, the crowd was just a heavy as a park day. It just wasn't worth it for us for the cost.

Upvote 0

gobstoper27

We went Late October early Nov last year and the crowds were tolerable. I enjoyed it. The weather was kind of sporadic. One day it was 72 then 2 days later it was 86 degrees, in NOVEMBER, lol. It only rained once while we were there, it was a monsoon though but we took cover and made the best of it. The busiest park we experienced was animal kingdom on a Saturday. Touring plans predicted a 3 and it was actually a 6 but felt more like an 8. MNSSHP was terrible I feel so bad saying it as I LOVE Halloween and we got all decked out. It was my first time going so I didn't quite know what to expect. I saw from some bloggers that it was busy at some of the earlier parties. The 10/30 party was a mob of people which I get because it is the day B4 Halloween. We literally could not do any of the meet and greets except for one with Goofy. I don't recommend going to the party late October if you actually want to kind of get your money's worth. I did enjoy Boo to You though. Just make sure you have a great plan and book those fast passes :)

Upvote 0

JLynn81

Original Poster
Not all all. Last year the crowds were actually pretty decent, but obviously this year SWGE might change that. The weather was good, consistently hot and sunny and I can only remember it raining once. MNSSHP is a must do, it was out first time doing it and we loved it.

We'll be there during the same week this year for our Honeymoon!
Congrats!!!

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom