Last Week of June

zero creativity

We were planning on going to WDW in mid June right after school for the kids lets out, but it looks like we might be heading down a week later, arriving on the 25th and leaving before the 4th of July. I was wondering if the crowds would be too bad or would we still be able to beat the July crowds?

coachwnh

In the Parks
No
we were there that same week this past summer and it was crowded. if you plan well, you can beat the crowds. go into the parks early, and you can get a lot done before the mid morning crowds arrive. you can head back to your resort for a quick break as the parks are the most crowded (and hottest) then head back in later. we had no issues during our trip. would do it again without question at this time. (we did stay through the fourth)

Upvote 0

linn9431

I was there 2 yrs ago that time and I did not think it was too bad but was on the heavy side. We also did what coachwnh did each day and avoided the heat of the day.

Upvote 0

zweltar

My wife and I have been there twice in mid/late June, and we're going again next summer in late June. Yes, there are crowds. Yes, it gets hot. But I feel that, as long as you know that going in, it is not unbearable.

Get there early, use EMH if you can, Fastpass is a lifesaver for the "big" rides, and eating at off-peak times helps. That way you're seeing the parks when everyone else is eating.

Upvote 0

real mad hatter

Crowd,what crowd?

Well we have been four times for two week vacations,always in july,including twice at the 4th.(yes it was busy)but if you do your homework and plan your vacation well,its not bad at all.Getting up early is a big plus,iam talking 6.45am.use the fastpass before getting onto the attraction,book your adrs six months in advance,etc etc etc.Go for it,and emerse yourselfs in the Disney magic.:lol:

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom