Last minute trip - ticket deals?

DznyGrlSD

In the Parks
Yes
I made an impulse-buy and I'm going to Disney for 3 days next month and holy cow a 2-day ticket is $195?!?!?!?

Anyone know any legit places for deals?

Rob562

Most of the ticket resellers like TicketMania and Maple Leaf are actually more expensive than Disney on tickets of 1 or 2 days, so you're probably better off buying directly from Disney. (TicketMania's 2-day hopper is $201, Maple Leaf is $200, UndercoverTourist doesn't sell anything less than 3-days)

Also, $196 is the price for a 2-day Park Hopper. A 2-day Base Ticket (one park per day) is $148.

-Rob

Upvote 0

Carolyn1717

Rob562 is right. Your really not going to get a deal on a 2 days ticket, and beware of places that give you a deal. There are many counterfeit outfits out there that sell phony tickets. For 2 days, just buy you ticket directly at the park. There is nothing worse for cast members than to turn someone away at the gate because they have bogus tickets.

Upvote 0

Carolyn1717

I think what he meant was "discounted tickets". There are a few good places to go such as Orlando Fun Tickets that offer an extra free day on some tickets, and small discounts on regular tickets, but not for just 2 days. The discounts are relatively small & with the price of gas not worth the drive to get them. I would just purchase my tickets at the park.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom