Last minute trip including Pirate and Princess Party

maharet97a

At the very last minute, my husband and I decided to take our girls down this weekend and hit the P&P Party on Friday night. We've got all our tickets and reservations taken care of but it would be wonderful if someone can give me a little more information on the Party. We've never done any of the hard ticket after hour events like this. I've read the reviews, searched threads and even been over to allearsnet.com and checked out their information, but haven't really found what I'm looking for I guess. I understand the fireworks are a definite must do, but what else have people found that were not to miss. Or is there plenty of time to do everything? I have a 3 year old who is equally obsessed with pirates and princesses. Are there other attractions open during this time? I guess I'm more intrested in the mechanics of the whole thing since this is new to us. Thanks for the help!

maharet97a

Original Poster
Awesome. Thanks so much. That does help.:wave: I can't wait to go. We thought we were going to miss it, but hubby found out yesterday that he'll be getting tomorrow off. Anyone know how the crowds have been on Friday nights?

Upvote 0

schro513

We did our first hard ticket on our last trip, going to P&P on a Thursday night. Along with the fireworks and the parade (both don't miss events) I would say that the rest of what you do that night depends on what your group wants most. If the kids are into getting candy and bead and character autographs, you will have ample time for that (we spent most of our time in those areas). If those aren't as important, you will have ample time to ride most ride (waits were pretty non-existant when we were there). I was a little skeptical about going but was very glad we did!

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom