Last minute packing!

SlideOperatorCP

Hi!
My boyfriend and I are leaving in 3 DAYS for our anniversary trip!!! :kiss: We have pretty much everything I can think of packed away. I was wondering if anyone can think of items that they wished that they brought with them and couldn;t find once they needed it... I am a little paranoid because I have never been there on vacation... I was a cp so I ALWAYS had everything I needed just a short bus ride away. My boyfriend thinks I am crazy but I wanna be safe!

Someone once posted something about how they couldn't find any Ambesol and that was a GREAT tip because that will really come in handy. Is there anything that anyone else can think of that they wish they had? Thank you so much!!!

3 DAYS 3DAYS 3 DAYS!!!! :sohappy:

Dwarful

Yeah I have used the onsite laundrys as well. I would bring along your own tide/downey etc. as its far cheaper off site than on site. But its definately a back saver, last trip was w/5 kids and for nearly 2 weeks..no way DH & I could haul enough clothes for that crew on our own!

Upvote 0

figmentmom

Immodium's a must!

I always use the on-site laundromats - saves hauling extra clothes in the luggage. If you can find them (they don't always seem to be available around here), Tide tablets are the most convenient to pack. Put 'em in a small zip-lock sandwich baggie, and you'll save yourself a ton of aggravation!:animwink:

Upvote 0

djmatthews

I always have to take Cadburys chocolate on holiday - I'm a chocoholic, and I'm sorry, you can't beat Cadburys Dairy Milk.... not really relevant to the question though.

Upvote 0

SlideOperatorCP

Original Poster
Okay!!! We are OFF! I think I have packed everything under the sun! I have shout wipes for the parks, after sun aloe, gatorade mix, extra contacts, xtra film, and so on and so forth!!!! Thank you all so much for your help and I can't wait to post a trip report containing all 8 days of fun!!!!!!
and we are ON OUR WAY TO DISNEY WORLD!!!!!!! :sohappy: :sohappy: :sohappy:

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom