Last minute CRT reservations

JimboJones123

Original Poster
I've been reading on other boards that if you stay at some of the deluxe resorts on the, say, consierge level, you have extra dining reservation spots that can be granted to you, including the elusive Castle. If so, great idea, this seems like a great perk for those willing to spend more. For me though, Pop and 180 day advanced reservations are A-OKAY. Just wondering if anybody has ever noticed a difference.

tigsmom

I have never stayed concierge, but have stayed in the Deluxe resorts. We have made last minute reservations to many restaurants (though not CRT- not interested) thru the front desk. We also call on our own the night before to set up for the next day and even from the parks to see what is available.
We have always had great success until this last summer when the free dining was in full force...there was very little to choose from and those were either very early or very late seatings.

We have never made any ADRs from home except for the Hoop Dee Do Review.

JPVonDrake

I can assure you that the Concierge Lounge Itinerary Planner Desk, the Lobby Concierge Desk (formerly Resort Guests Services), Theme Park Guest Relations, Table Service Restuarant Podiums and Disney Dining (1-407-WDW-DINE, *88 from any Theme Park payphone, or the DINE button on your in-room phone) all use the same DRS (dine reservation system) software with access to the same availablity of tables. Booking with any one department over the others offers no advantages to table availability.

Disney treats all of our Guests as VIPs and treats all Resort Guests equally in our parks regardless of if they are staying at Pop Century or the Grand Floridian.

Being a live system, dine availability is constantly changing as hundreds of Guests are booking and/or cancelling dine reservations every hour of the day.

The next time you need to book muliple dine reservations, just note how the confirmation numbers jump in sequence from one reservation to the next.

Hope this helps!:sohappy:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom