Last min. reservations.

Beuford

We have reservations to check-in at the Poly. on Thursday, but because my house is sitting in the dark without power in WPB :mad: we are thinking going a day early. Should I bother to call reservations and ask or would it be possible just to show up and ask to check-in on Wednesday?

CAPTAIN HOOK

Its possible - providing they have a room !! I would suggest making a call just to be on the safe side (and to see what is available if the Poly is full)

Upvote 0

kaylasmom

Just FYI... there are LOTS of hotels off property around here that are offering reduced rates to "Hurricane Refugees". All of the Rosen properties were offering rooms for $45/night, INCLUDING the Rosen Centre and Plaza. I'm pretty sure that the Sheraton Safari Resort (across 535 from Hotel Plaza Blvd) has been offering reduced rates as well.

My hubby and I stayed at the Rosen Centre last year after Charley for almost a week at the Hurricane Refugee price... it is usually btwn 200-300 a night. The hotel was gorgeous, well maintained, a nice deli downstairs, and Everglades Restaurant is AMAZING.

Just something for you to ponder, might save yourself a few bucks. If you can say anything positive about Hurricane Wilma at all, its that at least it is not 95 degrees outside with 100% humidity. But still, no power stinks, no matter how decent the weather is.

My sympathies go out to you, I know how it feels. Last year, we put up with this crap 3 times!!!! But at least here in Central FL, you can get a hotel with a hot shower, ice, and something to eat. Good luck to you!

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom