Larger Groups

Jdn0018

Original Poster
Hello folks!

My family often travels with around 20 people in our group. We totally understand that most restaurants won't seat us together but I wondered if anyone had tips on getting ADRs for larger groups or joining multiple ADRs to get them seated together.

I often book 3 different ADRs around the same time but then it is totally luck of the draw as to whether or not our 3 tables are even close to each other. Any suggestions or success stories to share?

JIMINYCR

Dealing with that many people it’s very difficult to get seated and then served. You will be split up and location may or may not be together. The problem is having that much space and tables open at the same time to seat you and serve your needs. I found calling in the adr and making a note on the reservations for what you want helps. Then when checking in with the hostess remind her / him of your needs.

DisneyJoe

Some locations have a direct phone number to call to help accommodate larger groups, but they will want to seat you at the beginning or end of a meal seating - ie if dinner is 4pm-9pm, they will want to seat you at 4pm or 8pm.

Jdn0018

Original Poster
Some locations have a direct phone number to call to help accommodate larger groups, but they will want to seat you at the beginning or end of a meal seating - ie if dinner is 4pm-9pm, they will want to seat you at 4pm or 8pm.
Thanks for that info. Any ideas on how to find direct phone numbers (other than Google)??

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom