Large pictures?

frank4369

Original Poster
Anyone have an idea as to why I cannot view large photos? I recently joined as a premium member, and my impression was I could view such pictures. All I get when I click on them is a screen to enter my user name and password, even though I am already signed in. Any suggestions? Thanks.

frank4369

Original Poster
wdwmagic said:
Hi there. Make sure to enter a main site password in your USERCP. See http://www.wdwmagic.com/membership_thanks.asp for instructions. Thanks :)

Well, I entered a main site password on my USERCP, and I still get an access denied. What's the deal? Not sure why I need passwords to enter different parts of the site, especially since I paid to have access to everything, but it's pretty frustrating. I must admit, I am not too enamored by the whole thing. Please let me know what else there is to do. Thank you.

wdwmagic

Administrator
Premium Member
Once you enter a password for the first time, or make a password change, it takes around 10 minbutes to become active.

The reason there are multiple login points is due to technical limitations, which there is unfortunately no way around. It really isnt difficult to enter a password for the forum, and one for the main site.

Let me know if you want to cancel, and I will get you a refund sent over.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom