Land of Legends Monorail

Chad

I know we are getting far, and if you had been reading my previous post here and on the other post, you would have seen that I agreed with you that we need groups, and that groups will come out eventually. Right now, as I have stated twice, we are at an infant state, we are just bouncing ideas of the walls. And as far as I have read, noone has shot down an idea, we've said stuff like,"I like this better" or "I don't really like that Idea, I think this would work out nicer"
And yes, all we are making are pretty little ideas, because we just started. I'm not planning on finishing this on a deadline, like you have in college, this is side hobby. NOT for a grade, like i'm sure you are used to. I understand the need for groups and was planning on using them when we get a solid foundation of ideas down. I don't know why you have such a problem with this, or maybe you just didn't read what I had stated multpile times on multiple posts. I just don't think now is the time to form groups. This way, everyone gets a general idea of what is going on. Not only that, but we have moved 3 times, from this board, to a seprate board, and now back to here. I am working on getting our roots settled.

And yes, actually we have gotten stuff done, maybe not at the high speed pace you want, but at our own speed. We have come up with the general front entrance design and are working on concept art for it, and we are deciding on lands. I'm sorry if you don't have enough patience to work with us. But the majority of us have little experience or knowledge of park engineering,(myself included) and that is why you would be a valuable asset to SOJI, but we need you to cooperate with us, not everyone is on the same knowledge level as you. Just keep that in mind.

No clue

You do not read what I post or reply to what I say.....we dont need deadliones, but we need to be roganized....the right hand does not know what the left hand is doing at this pint!!!!!

By the way, I think you 'conviently" overlooked this---

WB has to throw that design out the door for this park. We have decided on a retro look for the monorail

WB has to throw that design out the door for this park. We have decided on a retro look for the monorail

:hammer: :rolleyes:

DisJosh

Whoa! this thred is alot of reading! lol:D Can't we all just be happy? MB obviously has experience and knows what works. But we cant be shooting down each others ideas either and if I have done that I didnt do it intentionally. I just want to draw pretty pictures of all your great ideas. So, lets get workin'!

Chad

You'd don't think I am replying to what you are saying? You don't think we are organized, correct? You think we should form groups, correct?

I have stated this multiple times, atleast twice here, and another two on the other board.

WE ARE JUST BRAINSTORMING NOW. GROUPS WILL COME ONCE EVERYONE HAS A GENERAL IDEA OF WHATS GOING ON, AND HAS FORMED SOME IDEAS OF THEIR OWN ABOUT THE PROJECT

I have realized that we are unorganized, but its what I wanted for now. Sorta the way you start a picture by just sketching some rough lines, then you erase them, clean them up, and form a picture. Well, right now we are just sketching lines, and for the love of God, I have been repeating this over and over to you, and I feel like you aren't reading anything that I post.

As for that comment, I don't think I made it, and I did forget about it while typing my messages, I apologize for that.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom