Land and Sea

jbarteau

Hey Everyone

i was on the disney cruise website and noticed there are no Land and sea packages.

I know in the past they had them on there website. Been a few months since i had been on the website.

Any idea....

CMTinkerbell99

that is really strange

The Land and Sea Packages are missing from the website as are the listing for the Wonder. I don't know what is up with that. Although if you search further on the web site it says that 2010 pre cruise hotel packages and post cruise packages stays are pending. Very Very Interesting. I'm sailing on the Wonder in 87 days and I cannot even price out the cruise on the DCL website. It also is not on the travel agents website. Very odd.

Upvote 0

Shadowdawn

Hey Everyone

i was on the disney cruise website and noticed there are no Land and sea packages.

I know in the past they had them on there website. Been a few months since i had been on the website.

Any idea....

I know that they just re-did the website so it might not be finished yet.

Upvote 0

MrBug

I found this, which seems to suggest that the Land and Sea package as we know it is going away? :shrug:
http://disneycruise.disney.go.com/cruises-destinations/packages/walt-disney-world-resort-cruise/
Pre- and Post-Cruise Hotel Packages

Imagine being able to extend your dream vacation by staying in or near your departure or arrival port to soak up more of the excitement! Pretty soon, Disney Cruise Line Guests with 2010 sail dates can add to their cruise package a stay at Walt Disney World Resort—for the ultimate Disney experience—or in the enchanting European cities of Barcelona and London.
Return to this page this fall for all the details—coming soon!

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom