land and sea cruise

ajrwdwgirl

Premium Member
Does the price of the land and sea also include tickets or is that a separate fee? I couldn't find the answer to my question on the cruisewebsite, so I figured you smart people would know! :wave:

Monty

Brilliant...and Canadian
In the Parks
No
From the site:

"A Land and Sea Disney vacation includes almost all your vacation costs. Hotels and staterooms, onboard food and snacks, Park tickets, entertainment, and an amazing assortment of activities for adults and children are all part of the package price."

So your park admissions are included.

Upvote 0

Mystic

Does the price of the land and sea also include tickets or is that a separate fee? I couldn't find the answer to my question on the cruisewebsite, so I figured you smart people would know! :wave:

Yes the Land and Sea cruises includes your park tickets. It is posted on the cruise website, it's just a little tricky to find. Your park ticket will depend on which Land and Sea cruise you book. If you're on the 3 night Land and 4 night Sea, you'll get a 4 day park hopper ticket. If you're on the 4 night Land and 3 night Sea, you'll get a 5 day park hopper ticket.

My mom and I booked a 4 night Land/3 night Sea cruise (with an additional day on land at the start of our trip) and we have 5 day park hopper tickets that were included with our package.

Here's what it says on the Cruise website.

Disney Cruise Line Land & Sea Vacation packages include the following admission tickets:
  • Each Guest (ages 3 and up) on a 3-Night Walt Disney World Resort and 4-Night Disney Cruise Land and Sea Vacation receives a 4-Day Magic Your Way Ticket with Park Hopper® option.
  • Each Guest (ages 3 and up) on a 4-Night Walt Disney World Resort and 3-Night Disney cruise Land and Sea Vacation receives a 5-Day Magic Your Way Ticket with Park Hopper option.
The Magic Your Way ticket must be used within 14 days from the date first used and will provide admission to the Magic Kingdom® Park, Epcot®, Disney's Animal Kingdom® Theme Park and Disney's Hollywood Studios. The Park Hopper option allows you to visit more than one Theme Park on the same day.

To find this information, you need to go to the Land and Sea Cruise page and then click on the link for Walt Disney World Resort. This will tell you which resorts are available for booking with this package as well.

Here's a link to the correct page. http://disneycruise.disney.go.com/dcl/en_US/cruises/detail?name=WDWResortsLandingPage

Upvote 0

CajunEpcotLover

Is there a way to add the deluxe dining plan onto your land part of your cruise? We are going in December and realized that a 4 land/3sea Disney Cruise, which we always wanted to try, is about the same cost of our five day vacation we have planned! Just curious about the dining when you are on land! Thanks!

Upvote 0

DisneyJoe

Is there a way to add the deluxe dining plan onto your land part of your cruise? We are going in December and realized that a 4 land/3sea Disney Cruise, which we always wanted to try, is about the same cost of our five day vacation we have planned! Just curious about the dining when you are on land! Thanks!

I know that the non-Deluxe Dining plan can be added to a Land and Sea vacation, not sure about the Deluxe Dining plan.

Upvote 0

Mystic

Yes you can add the dining plan when booking online. You have to add the promo code "DINE" when inputing your information. It's a box on the bottom of the "Customize Cruise" page on the left hand side. This is what it looks like

Do you have a promotional code?

If you have a valid promotional code, please enter it here and select "Update" before continuing.

Simply type "DINE" into the box and hit update to add the dining package to your Cruise.

You can also call the Cruise Line directly to have them add it to your package.

Also just as of right now, the Dining Plan is only available on 2008 Land and Sea Cruise packages. It cannot be added to any Land and Sea packages for 2009. When I booked my cruise for December 2009, the CM was not able to add it to the package as it was not an available option at this point in time. She told me to call back closer to the new year to find out if the Dining Plan is going to be offered with the Land and Sea Packages for 2009.

Upvote 0

Mystic

Thanks for all your help DisneyJoe and Mystic! You're the best!

You're quite welcome. I went through this myself quite recently when I was booking my own land and sea cruise for December of 2009 so more than happy to share what I learned. I must have called the CMs at the Cruise Line 5 or 6 times with various questions before I actually booked.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom