Lamest contest EVER

Jerriko

Hello...what 6 year old girl would not be completely blown away by Cinderella or Ariel, etc calling THEM personally....or some young boy having Jack Sparrow calling them....think beyond yourself sometimes

Chris

ToTBellHop

why is this limited to 120, though? Disney probably makes its long distance calls at like 5 cents a minute, so they only got like $6 in funding for this sweepstakes? Cheap. Stay at a Disney Resort and you can get a call from a Disney character every day (and multiple times a day if you really want), no drawing necessary.

kennygman77

Original Poster
Hello...what 6 year old girl would not be completely blown away by Cinderella or Ariel, etc calling THEM personally....or some young boy having Jack Sparrow calling them....think beyond yourself sometimes

Chris

I did think beyond myself and told you that the contest takes place WHILE school is in session.

ImaYoyo

why is this limited to 120, though? Disney probably makes its long distance calls at like 5 cents a minute, so they only got like $6 in funding for this sweepstakes? Cheap. Stay at a Disney Resort and you can get a call from a Disney character every day (and multiple times a day if you really want), no drawing necessary.
Ug... Disney is GIVING something away. Don't look a gift horse in the mouth. If you don't like the prize, don't sign up. But i'm sure there are PLENTY of people that will sign up.

But not me... I don't think I'm eligible to win anyway, lol.

NewfieFan

I entered! But I'm going to be at a different number during the week when the calls will be made - Doh! Will they leave a message on our answering machine I wonder!?!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom