Ladies need help...I'm looking for comfy shorts for the parks

EvilQueen-T

I usually wear cotton shorts with an elastic waist to the parks. This pic is my standard go to. I keep it as cool as possible. I'm looking for shorts that are light weight with some give (nothing like khaki's or denim) but do have at least belt loops and maybe pockets. As you can see I'm 50, and 5ft 9 so no super short shorts and I don't do skirts. Any suggestions and where you got them?
20700_863631050349001_7274132528290728585_n.jpg

LAM378

I love Old Navy's tie waist linen shorts. No belt loops, but they're elastic waist and lightweight and super comfortable. The Gap outlets near me sell a similar elastic waist short in a cotton blend, with belt loops. They're around $20 both places. Good luck!

Upvote 0

LowesChevy

Eddie Bauer has a nice selection of lightweight shorts--I personally like the cargo shorts for my phone, but now my iPhone is too big of course. They have different inseem lengths and the material is lighter than my other go to Talbot's shorts, which are more dressy.

Upvote 0

Ellen Ripley

I usually wear yoga shorts from the fitness section of any department store. It's just a matter of trying them on and seeing which ones I like. They are lightweight and very breathable.

Upvote 0

CaptainAmerica

My wife suggests Old Navy Pixie Chino or Old Navy Everyday Twill. You can usually get them for $20 or less and they have belt loops and pockets. Stick with cotton.

Upvote 0

kmac

I'm a big fan of the Jcrew Factory Boardwalk short. They are a thick cotton so they look like regular shorts but have an elastic waist. Plus they have roomy pockets and come in lots of colors.

Upvote 0

KLeigh

I'm a big fan of American Eagle's twill midi shorts for WDW. They're all cotton, and are a good mid-thigh length - but you can roll up or down the hem to adjust the length to your liking.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom