ladeedaaaa

chowee03

Original Poster
i'm Chloe.:wave:
I'm 15 and a half.
I don't care who knows it because I will never be dumb enough to give my information to a total stranger, unless of course they claim they are micky mouse. xD just kidding.
I'm random. Probably one of the most hyper-est people you will ever meet.
I'm a huge disney fan. I love disney almost as much as life itself. I still take pictures with Minnie and go on the little kid rides.
I make disney videos. Just go to http://www.youtube.com/profile?user=chowee03 and you'll see some cute ones up.
I can quote so many disney movies and I'd have to say my favorite is Beauty and the Beast.
There's a lot more to me than meets the eye, and this is getting to be a really long introduction. I might as well be writing an autobiography. Which I will be after I finish working at Broadway and Disneyland. ><
You can talk to me about whatever you like. You can message me with "man pudding is good" and we can go from there.
Much love to all because the world needs a little more love in this world,
Chloe

chowee03

Original Poster
why thank you.
and it's not all that fun.
seeing how most of my friends already have their licenses and i'm not even eligible to get my PERMIT yet.
so how're you (the reader of this reply) on this beautiful saturday afternoon?

chowee03

Original Poster
wow i'm so sorry i haven't been on.
i went through going to the hospital yesterday. appendicitis sucks very much.
we also had a lockdown at our school on monday because two people had guns, and one of them was arrested 5 feet in front of me and my best friend. then all of us in the library (where he was arrested) were shouted at by cops to go into the teacher's lounge. now, i have claustrophobia, and we were in this tiny room with 30 other people for two and a half hours. so i thought the pain in my stomach was from stress.
but nope, my appendix was about to burst yesterday when they brought me in for surgery.

i've just been entirely busy.

jesserin

wow i'm so sorry i haven't been on.
i went through going to the hospital yesterday. appendicitis sucks very much.
we also had a lockdown at our school on monday because two people had guns, and one of them was arrested 5 feet in front of me and my best friend. then all of us in the library (where he was arrested) were shouted at by cops to go into the teacher's lounge. now, i have claustrophobia, and we were in this tiny room with 30 other people for two and a half hours. so i thought the pain in my stomach was from stress.
but nope, my appendix was about to burst yesterday when they brought me in for surgery.

i've just been entirely busy.

Wow! Sounds like life has been crazy for you Chloe! I'm Jess... little older than 15... but who's counting? ;) Hope everything went/goes well with your surgery. :)

Welcome to Magic!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom