Lack of Water Rides at Hollywood Studios

odmichael

Original Poster
I personally have always wanted a water-ride at Hollywood Studios because there is a lack of ways to get you wet and cool you off in a park that to me seems to get the hottest (my guess being it's just lots of buildings, no shade and cramped on the streets). I know the way the park is currently set up there's not really a heck of a lot of room for such a ride. Nevertheless, I think it could work.

Cmdr_Crimson

Indiana Jones Water Ride.....*Drops Mic*
indiana-jones-waterfall.jpg

erasure fan1

I personally have always wanted a water-ride at Hollywood Studios because there is a lack of ways to get you wet and cool you off in a park that to me seems to get the hottest (my guess being it's just lots of buildings, no shade and cramped on the streets). I know the way the park is currently set up there's not really a heck of a lot of room for such a ride. Nevertheless, I think it could work.
I agree that I would love to see a water ride in the studios but for us it has to be Animal Kingdom as far as the hottest park goes. Because everything is outdoor for the most part you never really feel like you ever cool down. At least at the studios you spend most of the time in the AC. They have plenty of room to do it if they wanted, I just want my Star Wars land before they worry about it though.

DisneyDaver

I'll settle for any additional rides at DHS ... water or otherwise. My last two trips, I've only spent about 3 hours each trip at DHS. It's in dire need of at least 3 new quality attractions (not replacements of existing ones).

afar28

I go in August so the whole walking around wet all day thing doesn't apply..I'll be wet for an hour of less then I'm good. Even on hot days after Splash I'll be dry in 20 minutes. Back to the point though, I would love a water ride at DHS. With the apparent redo coming up it would be a good time to do so.

wdwfan4ver

I personally have always wanted a water-ride at Hollywood Studios because there is a lack of ways to get you wet and cool you off in a park that to me seems to get the hottest (my guess being it's just lots of buildings, no shade and cramped on the streets).
DHS actually isn't the hottest although I don't recommend doing Lights, Motor, Action! during the summer.

AK actually the warmest of all 4 theme parks for 4 and I compare the AK to a jungle from a heat standpoint. It is a theme park that I don't like to stay at past 1:00 p.m. if possible when I go there in during the summer time in the past.

JIMINYCR

Head over to The Streets area to find Gene Kelly's umbrella and have someone step on the activation button while you stand under the water flow... Me... I'd rather stay dry in the park, I get wet enough in the rainstorms or go to the water parks.

plaz10

You get a little bit of rain if you see Voyage of the Little Mermaid. That little bit of water plus the AC can really cool you off!

(And see a giant Ursula. so what more does one need?)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom