Kungaloosh!!!

flyakite

I remember in the late ‘90s going to ADH to see Michael Andrew and Swingerhead. This was during the resurgence of swing dancing. The place was full and lively. This was during the popularity of the retro swing bands. Still love this music, old and new, so I’d go to see talented musicians again.

UNCgolf

The complete collapse of The Edison within a matter of weeks (technically the dress code lasted all of one night)--located in a much better location, with much more motivated owners--would suggest no, it would not.

The Edison is a restaurant, though -- hard to compare that and a dance hall.

That's not to say I'd expect a dress code if they actually brought back a jazz orchestra, though.

LiterallyNobody

Original Poster
People seem to be stuck on the whole VR thing, it is not VR in any way. The concept being worked on is not a restaurant/bar. It is not a bathroom as someone else said. It is also not an anything you need to "escape" from. A water ride called Kungaloosh would be kinda cool, but it's not that either.

The closest thing I can equate it to is "The Bureau" on I-Drive.

But as always, take it as a rumor. I know only know what I have heard or seen bids on. I did get a chance to play with some "things" in the "arcade" a few years ago that would fit in well.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom