Kongs CONFIRMED close date!

Originally posted by Chad
BTW,
Annual passholders got a posard in the mail announcing that there will be a 'closing ceremony' at 5:30pm, sep. 9th, complete with final rides and a special gift..also, all merchandise is "Insanely priced"...Just thought I'd drop that in there..I'm gonna miss the big, hairy, hydrolic lug.

And I never noticed the 'Banana' smell, but Kong has a very unique smell to it, One I've always loved, and can never place, but entirely unique to itself. Thats what I'll REALLY miss.
i never got my postcard:veryconfu

Chad

Maybe I got yours? I did get two, both with my address on them..Either that or they just REALLY want me to be there.

Juggler

My god when did Hanna Barbara shut down! I'm beginning to think my trip in 4 days time will be wasted. I'm staying in Disney but my trip is never complete with out several days spent in US. What's left?

I've just been to the US web page and HB and Kong are still listed as attractions. So what has shut down.... apart from Kong! :cry:

MKCustodial

Well, since I can't be there in person, I just wanna to state here that my thoughts are with the big ape. He WILL be missed, whether he was getting old or the new attraction may be better. He was a great monkey, and made us proud and entertained.

Vengeance will be ours when some big new director decides to reshoot King Kong, and Universal will realize they will be missing a great deal on merchandise because they ALREADY HAD an atraction for brand new movie, but chose to TEAR IT DOWN.

Long live the King. :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

pheneix

>>>Vengeance will be ours when some big new director decides to reshoot King Kong, and Universal will realize they will be missing a great deal<<<

Universal is reportedly about to give the greenlight to Peter Jackson to film a new remake of King Kong. And yes, people at Universal Creative know about those "rumors."

woofboy111

Originally posted by pheneix
>>>Vengeance will be ours when some big new director decides to reshoot King Kong, and Universal will realize they will be missing a great deal<<<

Universal is reportedly about to give the greenlight to Peter Jackson to film a new remake of King Kong. And yes, people at Universal Creative know about those "rumors."

:brick: If that's true, some theme park CEOs seem to be really stupid!!!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom