Kona Cafe Kuestions?

JillC LI

Kitten, thank u so much for the pictures! I think I'm going with the Samoan! We r so excited to fine here! This is the only meal we are paying out of pocket since the prices are the lowest of all te places we are eating at, and it definitely looks like a good deal! Thank u all again for your input! Only 142 days left :(

We paid for breakfast out of pocket here too last December when we had free dining (but used a double credit at a signature restaurant another day). Best food money we ever spent! DH and DD had the Tonga Toast, and I had the pineapple macadamia nut pancakes. There was a lot of moaning with delight going on at our table! :) (followed by moaning for having eaten way too much - but without regret) :D

minnielaw

We ate at Kona Cafe for breakfast for the first time on our last trip in October 2012 and wondered why it took so long for us to have breakfast there! We always do dinner at Kona, but had never done breakfast.

Disney2012154_zpsfcbe2f01.jpg

The steak and eggs...not a very appetizing presentation, but he loved it.

Disney2012152_zps4a1995ba.jpg

My youngest son had the fruit plate, which came with banana bread too...gorgeous presentation and an obscene amount of food!

Disney2012155_zps2aa630c6.jpg

I had the Tonga Toast for the first time and LOVED it!! I was afraid it would be too sweet, but it actually was not that sweet. Plus the sausage gave you some protein to counteract all the carbs ;) That is the strawberry sauce on top, which is optional...but who wouldn't put strawberry sauce on there???

bow0303

My DW wanted to try the tonga toast but I wasn't convinced, that is until I saw the photos of the BIG Kahuna. I'm now sold and just as excited as my DW. :)

LucyK

Thanks for the pictures @Littlekitten73! I was about to ask if the big Kahuna is enough to share and it sure is! My plan is to order the Big Kahuna and a Tonga Toast to share and I can see there might be some leftovers.

Do you guys think they would substitute the potatoes for some fruit or something else? We're not used to eating potatoes for breakfast and I can see mom making a face when I tell her what's on the plate.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom