know anything about the all star sports resort

HoW

Well, it really depends on what you would like to know. If you'd like personal preferneces, as far as Value resorts go, it is last on my list. I feel that it has more noise than the other Values, although that could be all in my head, and the rest of it is just personal taste (I like the theming of Pop, Music, and Movies better). If you are looking for specifics on the resort, there is a lot of information, to answer all of your questions, on the site here: http://www.wdwmagic.com/resorts_allstarsports.htm

Upvote 0

brertigger

All Disney resorts are nice, but it is last on my list of value resorts also.
It is a little bit older than the other All Star Resorts, and I think it shows in some spots. It just does not seem quite as nice as Movies or Pop Century.

Also, it seems like more groups stay there, so it will be a little noisier.
It is still very nice though.

Upvote 0

Craig & Lisa

I'll make this easy, we have stayed at all 3 of the all stars, as far as I'm concerned it is the one to stay at for convience. It's the first stop for the buses in the morning and the first stop for them at the end of the day. Which is very good if your really tired from the day, and carrying small children. Yes it is the oldest of the three but that does not take away from the theming. They keep it very clean, which is a monster job to say the least considering that all three resorts hold over 6,000 people, if all of the rooms were filled. Depending where you are in the resort it can be alittle noisy, but for the most part it is very quiet, and relaxing, the pools are great and large, overall for a first timer going there that is the place to try. good luck, and enjoy. 18 days and counting for our second visit this year, NOT SOON ENOUGH!!! :D :sohappy: can't wait, can't wait

Upvote 0

goofyfamily

We stayed there last year and it was fine. We had previously stayed at Pop and POR and when we went to plan our trip this year the boys age 8 and 11 asked if we could go back to Sports. So my advice is if you like sports or have boys it is great. Pop did nothing for us, yes it is newer but the bus stops are farther. The busses for Sports are great you are the first to get picked up at the all stars and first to get dropped off . If it is busy they do not go to the other all stars which are right next door and is the same as if you stayed in a moderate which stops at at least 3 more stops because it is so spread out. At the time the only thing I notcied was that the helmets looked like they were needing a fresh coat of paint by the time we left they were repainting them. The rooms were clean, and we experienced no noise at all. I think it all comes down when choosing a resort to what theme do you want, another thing is the colors at Pop were dull and at Sports deep colors .We had a great experience and would recommend this resort like I said we did the newest and we have done a moderate and we still chose it again.

Upvote 0

col

i'm staying at the all star sports resort can anyone share some information about it for me!!

Thanks!!!
:confused:

its the best value resort on property for me!!
i stayed there are was blown away i loved my time there.
it was like nothing that i expected -i had so much fun and everything was amazing.

the theming is great -each section has amazing stuff like i stayed in the football area and the stairs where giant footballs and the helmets where the entrance to the lifts area.
food court -the food court was great a wide variety and the CM's where very helpful.
bus stops -the buses for sports also service music and movies but its more likely that sports will be the first to drop people off at their resort. after being at PC and seeing their bus system i will never complain or moan about the sports again coz IMO the sports was the best.
pools -the pools are great. i went to the baseball pool and it was peaceful there was no kids shouting or screaming.

i just love everything about the sports and on my next trip i will be staying there coz to me that is disney what with the theming and all.

http://www.allearsnet.com/acc/faq_as.htm

the above link should help you and give you a good view about the sports.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom