Kingdom Strollers

erinshaneb

Original Poster
I noticed they added a new stroller to thier line up..anyone use the new ones? What's the advantage/disadvantage of them?

KingdomStroller

Yes, we have added the BOB Revolution to our offerings.

The BOB is well known as a jogging stroller, but is also great for everyday use. Like everything, it has its pros and cons.

Pros - Super smooth ride and easy to steer
Double version is much lighter than the City Elite Double

Cons - Handle bar is fixed ( not adjustable)
Canopy design is ok at best and 2 step folding process vs 1 on Citys

They both offer about the same amount of room for the child and are easy to push ( the BOB is a little easier since they are lighter ). Usually just comes down to personal preference.

Hope that helps :)

Matt

Sari8970

We always bring our own stroller with us and we probably have to this year too because of the airports. If for some reason we can get around not having the strollers with us to get their and back I would rent the City Mini Double. I saw that it says you provide the parent console. Do you have the snack trays for the kids? If so, does it cost extra and if so, how much?

KingdomStroller

Snack trays have been tested and sadly they just don't hold up to rental demands ( ie. they came back broken). The parent console can hold drinks and snacks ( the City Mini Double comes with one parent console, but if you wanted two you can just request it). Hope that helps!

Matt

melmood2000

Our stroller at home doesn't have a snack tray so I use the Munchkin snack cups with the lids that the little ones can still put there hand in, and then I found BooginHead SippiGrip they are straps that you can attach to the cup and then to the stroller so the Items don't fall out and hit the ground. We use them all the time very helpful for not losing things.

Penelope

Just wanted to post that we would recommend Kingdom Strollers 100 times over!!!

The stroller was great and it was so wonderful to just have it ready for us upon arrival right at the hotel.

We will be using them again next trip and I highly recommend those with stroller size children to consider renting from KS. :) I could tell by looking at the park rental strollers this was a far more comfortable stroller and we were able to keep 3 drinks in the top for our child as well as enough storage space below for her essentials.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom