Kingdom Hearts: the Movie

WDWspider

Original Poster
Wow... do I need to say more?

- from Dark Horizons

Kingdom Hearts: Electronic Gaming Monthly indicates Disney is very interested in turning the role-playing video game into a full length movie.

I think it would be a major Money Grabber for Disney and easily a fan driven favorite on Mega proportions. With the House of Mouse cartoon series mixing all different characters I definitely see the possiblity much more likely in todays Disney. Let's keep our figures crossed.

MerHearted

I'd love the idea but... man, it would be incredibly long, Lord of the Rings length I suppose if they don't cut out parts of it.

One Lil Spark

EPCOT Center Defender
Originally posted by MerHearted
I'd love the idea but... man, it would be incredibly long, Lord of the Rings length I suppose if they don't cut out parts of it.
Yeah, cut out like all the "Sora" stuff at the beginning on the island! We don't care about him, just get straight to the good stuff. :lol:

historymystery

Account Suspended
I hope they have more characters added to it though. If they did do it I mean. (I am talking as if they are doing it already) Anyway I think other characters should definitly be added such as Quasimodo, Mulan, Pocahontas, Lilo and Stitch, Emperor's New Groove, Black Cauldron, more Lion King and Hercules too.

james4023464

I'm so excited I just beat Kingdom Hearts on sunday is was a great game. I got so addicted. I would defently see the movie, as long as it's not as bad as the Final Fantasy movie that movie had good animation but the plot was horrible.

Lhriangel

Originally posted by james4023464
I'm so excited I just beat Kingdom Hearts on sunday is was a great game. I got so addicted. I would defently see the movie, as long as it's not as bad as the Final Fantasy movie that movie had good animation but the plot was horrible.

Hey ... was I the only one that liked "Spirits Within"?

Anyways there *has* been rumors about a 50th animated feature film being a "search for mickey" so .. could this be it?

MKCustodial

Originally posted by Angelique
Hey ... was I the only one that liked "Spirits Within"?

Anyways there *has* been rumors about a 50th animated feature film being a "search for mickey" so .. could this be it?

I was just gonna say that... I've never played KH, and I understand it kinda foccuses on Donald and Goofy versus Search for Mickey (supposedly) being Minnie asking Basil to look for the Mouse, but it does sound like they're very similar.

historymystery

Account Suspended
The find Mickey movie would ROCK! That is if they add the other Disney Characters. Where can I find more information on this. I really like the sound of it. If it was made when would you think it would be made. Tell me any info you know. I can see it now. The Disney characters search for Mickey Mouse through the hundrend Acre Woods, Colonial America, Paris France, Agrabah, China, London, India's jungles, Australia, Kenya, the Black Forest, and under the sea. I see LOADS of characters being in this movie! I REALLY HOPE THEY MAKE IT!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom