Kingdom Hearts II Summon Help

meryll83

Original Poster
Ok so I have the baseball charm to summon Chicken Little but the summon option is never in my menu at the bottom left?

I have the official guide which says you must have 3 full drive gauges, have 3 people in the party and have the relevant charm in order to do a summon.

Even when I have all this I still can't see how to use the summon. Can anyone help me? I desperately need to know how to do this so that when I get the Stitch summon I can see my favourite little guy in action!

Stitch_Kingdom

When you are in normal game mode, go up to the "attack" command, hit left on the d-pad and instead of "magic" or another command you will have the wondrous summon command. I never use the summons and as from previous experiences, they sucked. Summoned Stitch once by accident thought, that was fun!

I clocked up a heavy 17 hours in my first weekend of buying the game and they were an epic 17 hours. Though i think i have missed my first trips to Halloween Town and Pride Rock which really, really sucks!!!

Hope this helps!!!

meryll83

Original Poster
cool, so i just press left instead of x when I'm on attack?
thanks, it's really been bugging me, maybe i should have tried reading the normal game instructions, it's probably in there!
I shall try it out at the weekend, I won't have chance to play until then :(
I don't expect the summons to be particularly useful, but I want to try them all out just to see what they do!

I was on about 12 hours after 2 days of getting the game, I dread to think what I'm on now!
Thanks again for your help!

Stitch_Kingdom

Rewind on my summon comment. I think they are gonna come in handy now, especially in the Titan cup! I need to level up a bit more as i got it handed to me in the semi-finals.

This game actually rocks!!! I've hit 26 hours and i'm just starting castle Obliovion.

I'm gonna be sad when this game is over, i will have completed it in just over a week :(

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom