Kingdom Hearts Fans

Keyblader Ax

New Movie

Unfortunately, the movie Bill posted is the one from the tokyo game show, and not E3, E3's includes battle scenes inside the Beuty and the Beast mansion and the Underworld from Hercules, to view it and the Chain of Memories trailer, click here

andromedaslove

I can't seem to view it either. It goes through the entire download, pulls up real player, and then.... nothing happens. Anyone have any idea what I could be doing wrong??

DisneyFan 2000

Originally posted by JackSkellington
Same for me.

Me too! I found another link but I lost it! :eek: I'll try to find it again for you guys! The trailer is quite similar to the first but also shows new game play!

EDIT: alright, this is the site but it is currently down! They have the new trailer!

andromedaslove

I don't have real player either. I tried watching it in Window's Media player and it didn't work there either. Looks like I will be waiting at least a couple of weeks to see it, since the other site is down until next month.

andromedaslove

Yep looks like they pushed back the release date by quite a bit. Hopefully it will be pushed forward once everything starts getting ironed out. If not looks like we have a bit of a wait ahead of us.

DisneyJedi

I just bought Kingdom Hearts 1 today for $20 at Electronics Boutique (gotta love the 'Greatest Hit's games). I never played this game, but am no stranger to the early Final Fantasy games. Time to blow the dust off my PS2 and put it to good use :sohappy:

Shh.. no one tell me what happens.. I have no idea about the premise of the game or anything. The cover jacket doesn't even have text on the back describing what the game is about, but all the Disney fanatics tell me I needed this game. :)

JackSkellington

Original Poster
DisneyJedi said:
I just bought Kingdom Hearts 1 today for $20 at Electronics Boutique (gotta love the 'Greatest Hit's games). I never played this game, but am no stranger to the early Final Fantasy games. Time to blow the dust off my PS2 and put it to good use :sohappy:

Shh.. no one tell me what happens.. I have no idea about the premise of the game or anything. The cover jacket doesn't even have text on the back describing what the game is about, but all the Disney fanatics tell me I needed this game. :)
To the Jedi that was the best buy for $20. Good jarb.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom