Kingdom Hearts Fans

JackSkellington

Original Poster
Well for all Kh fans out there KH2 and COM is scheduled to arrive this Christmas. That is one gift all America wants. Any more info?
Check www.ansemreport.com {Caution: there has been some problem with a e-mail virus over there. Read their warning, and watch out for unknown e-mails}

"I know nothing about everything. I know everything about nothing"-Starsplice

JackSkellington

Original Poster
This is one of the games that boasts indefinte replayability. Unless you have everything, then try again at expert difficulty. But why can't squaresoft now square-enix make more games like this. This is the next level of RPG games. Look at its sales, you think that S-E will not make more. Ha, think again.

Sir Hiss527

Good Topic! I've been playing the game for a while. If you don't use a Strategy guide your lost. Good game though...Is KH2, gonna have the Disney touch to it as well?

JackSkellington

Original Poster
Oh yes. Disney worlds are the main plot of the game. I never used the guide. It makes it for more of a challenge. Some of the same worlds from one will appear in two.

andromedaslove

It looks as if ansemreport.com is currently down so I couldn't access their site. However I noticed that ebgames.com has Kingdom Hearts 2 available for pre-order with a ship date of 12-30-2004.

Trailer for KH2 on Ansemreport.com

I've only got 6 words to say about the trailer they have downloadable from the ansemreport website:

I've GOT to get that game! KH was the only PS2 game I promised myself I would never take to Gamespot or EB Games and trade in. KH2 will probably be exactly the same.

C. Jackson in Dallas,TX

JackSkellington

Original Poster
Hey welcome to the boards buddy. And I am glad to see people visiting Ansem's site. It is always updated, so there is something new there all the time. Just keep looking.:wave:

Stickfoo

I've heard that some of the worlds that are in KH2 are the Colloseum, Halloweentown, and some new place called Twilight Town, which is like Traverse Town. If you go to www.derelicte.com, they have some new screens of KH2. Auron from FFX is in it:) I talso shows Hercules and Meg.

JackSkellington

Original Poster
Hey yo get the name right. And OK here is the word on the street. The E3 gaming convention is supposed to have COM and KH2 out to be played. And announce a date for COM and KM offically. So keep your eyes open.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom