Kingdom Hearts characters

copper

Original Poster
Has anyone ever seen the Kingdom Hearts characters at any of the Parks? For those of you who don't know, Kingdom Hearts is a PS video game based on Disney characters and Final Fantasy Characters.

Legacy

Mickey's Not So Scary Halloween Party... near TimeKeeper. There was a picture of Sora one the boards not too long ago.

Chernabog

i went to MNSSHP last year and saw Sora and Goofy (dressed up in his KH gear) It was really cool. But the really awesome part was that three female guests had dressed up as Kairi and two of the other girls from the game. It was super cool to see them all together! hopefully they'll be back this year (promoting the sequel due out in December) but who knows for sure?

copper

Original Poster
I have 11 yr. twin girls and they want to dress up for Halloween as, Kairi and Yuffie from Kingdom Hearts (the 2 girls from Kingdom Hearts). Any pictures would be helpful.

FrumiousBoojum

I've seen photos of Goofy and Donald, but they weren't taken at MNSSHP. Apparently, they do come out every now and then, usually in the Timekeeper queue, apparently.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom