Kingdom Hearts Attraction - Yes or No?

GServo84

Original Poster
Depending on whether it would be a show or a ride, I would definately like to see a Kingdom Hearts attraction. Just curious what you guys think of the idea.

DisneyFan 2000

Originally posted by GServo84
Depending on whether it would be a show or a ride, I would definately like to see a Kingdom Hearts attraction. Just curious what you guys think of the idea.

Can you describe it? I know it's a game but I've never played it!:)

FigmentJedi

Kingdom Hearts is about a kid named Sora who's home is destroyed by a dark force known as the Heartless. He is seperated from his friends and ends up in Traverse Town,a sort of port city. He encounters Donald the Wizard and Goofy the knight. It turns out that in Disney Kingdom, King Mickey has dissappeared.So they team up to defeat the Heartless and travel throughout different lands and encounter many caracters including Tarzan, Peter Pan, Alice, and even Jack Skelington.

DisneyFan 2000

Originally posted by Tahu
Kingdom Hearts is about a kid named Sora who's home is destroyed by a dark force known as the Heartless. He is seperated from his friends and ends up in Traverse Town,a sort of port city. He encounters Donald the Wizard and Goofy the knight. It turns out that in Disney Kingdom, King Mickey has dissappeared.So they team up to defeat the Heartless and travel throughout different lands and encounter many caracters including Tarzan, Peter Pan, Alice, and even Jack Skelington.

Sounds cool!

Thanks! :)

1stStarIC2nite

I've heard this game is excellent, and that it's extremely rare to buy today. So consider yourself lucky if you have it.... because I dont :(

A Kingdom Hearts attraction would be AWESOME! I agree though that I dont really know where it would go... maybe the Studios or.... the rumoured Villan's Theme Park?

Hmmmmmmm:veryconfu

ImagineerFan04

Originally posted by 1stStarIC2nite
I've heard this game is excellent, and that it's extremely rare to buy today. So consider yourself lucky if you have it.... because I dont :(

A Kingdom Hearts attraction would be AWESOME! I agree though that I dont really know where it would go... maybe the Studios or.... the rumoured Villan's Theme Park?

Hmmmmmmm:veryconfu

Have you ever heard about a little site i like to call amazon.com

ImagineerFan04

srry about that i got a little caught up in what i was doing.

Any whys a kingdom heart attraction would be cool. It could be a dark ride in the studios.'

BTW there is talk in there is a thread in the video games thead about an upcomming kingdom hearts 2

NemoRocks78

Seized
Premium Member
I see Kingdom Hearts everywhere, its a PS2 Greatest Hits game now for only $19.99.

Anyways, a KH attraction would be cool, it was a great game and it'd be a nice addition to the Studios.

NowInc

I dont see it fitting anywhere...not really a "wide enough" appeal. Yes its a great game..but not everyone likes videogames. Its a very "anime" type story...and well....that doesnt fly well in disney.

GServo84

Original Poster
Originally posted by NowInc
I dont see it fitting anywhere...not really a "wide enough" appeal. Yes its a great game..but not everyone likes videogames. Its a very "anime" type story...and well....that doesnt fly well in disney.

If that didn't fly well in Disney, the game would never have been made. They made the game for a reason, anime is catching on in America. Not only in a subculture, but pop culture as well. Every rapper my brother listens to makes references to Transformers, Dragonball Z or Inuyasha. More people are into it than you think.

AnimeNut

Originally posted by Keyblader Ax
I could see it replacing the ride the comix thing they have at Disney Quest, they don't even use half of it anyway.

Holy frijole, that's brilliant! Any game where sword combat consists primarily of swinging your arms side to side as fast as possible has got to go. What fun is riding the "comix" if none of these comic books even exist? Too bad Universal and Six Flags have a stranglehold on Marvel and DC.

If I'm gonna strap on that head apparatus that cuts off all blood flow to your brain and makes you look like David Gest, I'd much rather see a keyblade in my hand. Since Kingdom Hearts is a polygon-driven game, this ride's graphics wouldn't look too out of place. Throw in my favorite summon of the game, Tinkerbell, and I'd be one happy Premium AP holder.

mkepcotmgmak

this is my cousin's (23 years old) favorite game right now. he wasn't a big disney fan, but now it is starting to grow on him because of this game! an attraction might be nice! a flight through all the different worlds, trying to escape the heartless.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom