Kimonos at The Swan

DisneyFreak

Original Poster
Has anyone been here recently? It's been a while for us but we always had a great time with Karaoke and they had great drinks and sushi. My wife's company Christmas party is being held at the Hilton Buena Vista Palace this December and a group of us were thinking of heading over to Kimonos after the party to continue the fun. Does anyone have an recent reviews?

Hockey89

Anyone been to Kimonos recently? How does it compare to the sushi at Cali grill?
Hoping it was better than the sushi I got at Cal Grill last week.... It was shockingly bad.... It was basic items because of the group I was with but how do you fail at a shrimp tep roll or cal roll... I thought it was from Shaws...

I ate Kimonos in April, and it was very average. Not great. Not terrible. Just fine. However, I did really enjoy watching all of the families karaoke together. I would go back for a beer and entertainment over the sushi.

HouCuseChickie

I am on the fence about dining there in January. My mom said their sushi was good, but gave me an earful about how she felt their portions were on the light side...and she's a very light eater. I read similar reviews echoing her sentiments. I have an ADR at Flying Fish just in case I get cold feet. I know...entirely different things, but I already have Cali Grill and Kona booked for other days, which are also potential sushi options. If you do decide to go, let us know about your experience.

Good to know. I will probably skip it, unless I happen to be at the boardwalk (which is likely because I love ample hills)...I have never seen it on my disney experience for booking dining so I may have to call this one in.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom