Kim Possible and Ron Stoppable meeting at Epcot Today

TwilightZone

It would've made more sense to have Perry out instead...
5985972815_c58d870ef3_b.jpg
How bout having the ultimate crossover and have both?

Ewizaboof

Please I beg of you Disney, I will drive up any day of the week if you have them keep coming back??? I will literally spend money that I dont need to as a passholder in your parks I want to meet them so badly aaaaa

Also, an Entertainment friend has a hunch its to keep people away from HS and train these two specific friends for France. I'll be able to confirm today. c:

Cmdr_Crimson

Please I beg of you Disney, I will drive up any day of the week if you have them keep coming back??? I will literally spend money that I dont need to as a passholder in your parks I want to meet them so badly aaaaa

Also, an Entertainment friend has a hunch its to keep people away from HS and train these two specific friends for France. I'll be able to confirm today. c:

Is it for DLP France or Epcot France? Unless they still air it over seas which I could understand..

dreamfinder

Is it for DLP France or Epcot France? Unless they still air it over seas which I could understand..

I'd expect it's more face time for some new friends who would otherwise wear different clothes. But preserving the magic and all they needed to borrow from Kim Possible for the day.

Didn't know Princes popped up in WS from time to time though.

Bairstow

Kim and Ron will be appearing at the next Moonligjt Magic DVC event next week and in August at Epcot. This was simply a training day for that. Nothing more, nothing less.

I prefer to think this just happened by accident.
Like, someone in Glendale was sending a memo and made an autocorrect error and this was the end result, and everyone at TDO was just as confused about this happening as we are.

Last edited:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom