Kilamanjaro safari question

brent2124

I rode less than a month ago and the effect didnt take place. It wasnt an overly crowded day but I was on the Handicapped truck. Does that have an effect on the bridge? I have had drivers give the lean this way speech the last few times but no shaling or rattling at all?

City Hall

The sensors do not know the difference between wheelchair trucks and standard (which explains the four large straps used to secure wheelchairs.)

The bridge is rarely turned off for efficiency reasons, this is typically only during the height of Christmas week into New Years. Most likely it was out-of-commission for technical reasons.

When the bridge is turned off the driver gets no green or red light signal, however sometimes a green light will still lead to no bridge show. The script instructed drivers to build up "Cross your fingers, everyone!" It collapses and the driver asks "Hey, who didn't cross your fingers?!?". However when the bridge does nothing, it is a bit awkward to say the least. I am fond of, "Wait a minute, that [crossing your fingers] actually worked?!?"

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom