Kids menu question

prinny20

Original Poster
We were lucky enough to score a last minute reservation at BOG for dinner. My son is 13 and the only food that looks appealing to him is the stuff on the kids menu. The kids menu says for those 9 and under. Will they give me a hard time for ordering off of the kids menu??

sxeensweet

Love a little Disney every day!! ;)
Depends on the server and if you are on the dining plan or not. If your not on The dining plan then tbere would be no problems ordering off the kids menu for anyone, but if y'all are on the dining plan they may not but they shouldn't give you a problem. Have heard different things on here so It really just depends. It's not like he is under 9 trying to eat more expensive food on the adult menu then that would be a problem if on the dining plan. Lol Hope this made sense! :)

LucyK

I don't think they would let you order out of the kid's menu if you're on the dining plan (and you lose a lot of money if they would) but I've ordered stuff from it without anyone batting an eyelash when paying OOP. It's not like they make you present the child before they accept your order! I

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom