kids menu question?

tinksgilrs08

Original Poster
I was just wondering, we are dinning out a couple of reasturants when we go and my youngest daughter is a very picky eater.. She will be 11 years old can we order of the kids menu something for her or does she have to order off the adult menu

tigsmom

I was just wondering, we are dinning out a couple of reasturants when we go and my youngest daughter is a very picky eater.. She will be 11 years old can we order of the kids menu something for her or does she have to order off the adult menu

Kid's menu is just fine. Also, you can ask to have something made for her that she will eat, the chef's are usually very accommodating as long as they have the ingredients on hand.

Monty

Brilliant...and Canadian
In the Parks
No
Kids can't order from the adult menu if you're on the dining plan, but fortunately the reverse is not true. If nothing on the adult menu appeals, she should be able to.

mary219

also keep in mind for counter service,she can eat adult meals if she desires.Even if a kids meal is offered ,counter service counts as counter service.regardless if its a kids meal or adult.By the 3rd day,the kids get sick of grapes and carrots and chicken nuggets.only the table service meals require kids order kids meals if the restauraunt has them.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom