Kidani Village: Savannah view

sxeensweet

Love a little Disney every day!! ;)
Just wanting some advice of which floors/building above the parking level would have the best views of the savannah?
Also want to be away from the busy pool area and lobby.
Any info would be greatly appretiated!!

WDWbrightcubs

i'll be there in 16 days! we have a savannah view. i had a thread about it a month or so ago and most people said that the second thru fourth floors were the best view. when do u go? i can give u a report after i go!

Upvote 0

sxeensweet

Original Poster
Thanks and that would be great!! We dont go until Dec 3-11 and me and DH can't wait!! I get to make our ressies next friday. Hope yall have a wonderful trip!! :)

Upvote 0

kbmum

Because of the layout of the resort, you can't see the pool or parking lots if you have a savannah view. We were on the fifth floor in July and had a beautiful view. From the balcony, we could even see the Fourth of July fireworks at Epcot and Hollywood Studios. Have a great time -- you're really going to enjoy staying there! :)

Upvote 0

sxeensweet

Original Poster
Thanks again!! How are the beds kb?
Silly ? But i was curious about that too. We are going to be in a 1 bed villa.
98 days to go!! Who hoo! :)

Upvote 0

kbmum

The king-size bed was very comfortable, although the comforter was much too heavy. We took it off the bed every night. My 9-year-old twins slept in the living room and thought the sleeper chair and sofa bed were great. :) For an adult, though, I'd say they're pretty much like any other sofa bed.

Is this your first time staying at a DVC?

Upvote 0

worldfanatic

Disney just announced the new Pembe Savvana and the rest of the yet unopened Kidani rooms above it will be opening on Sept. 1.
Looks to be an intimate, unique place to stay within the AKL.
I Look forward to hearing some early insights on how it looks after 9/1.

Upvote 0

sxeensweet

Original Poster
No it is our 2nd time.
Last year we stayed in a villa at SSR.
Loved it but the bed was ok and i found the sheets not too soft kinda rough.
Sounds picky i know but paying that much kinda expected better. Lol

Upvote 0

patelaine1953

My husband and I are going to Disney in 19 days and are staying at Kidani Village. Last trip I brought a king-size fitted sheet for the bed because I can't stand the flat sheets; they keep coming untucked. We are so excited we can't wait to go. No kids this trip; just us in a one-bedroom, savanna view.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom