Kidani Village--Best Room location

The Griswolds

Original Poster
Hi all!--we are will be staying at Kidani Village in a 1 bedroom villa next wk--any suggestions on room locations to request? Best location for viewing animals?...I hear it can be a loooonnng walk if you get the wrong room. FYI, we have never been there!

MaxsDad

I stayed there once. We had a car with us. We were just two adults.

We were on the Jambo House side of Kidani with a Savannah view. I liked this location because:

There were elevators nearby.

There was parking right next to our elevators.

Jambo is a short walk, and that is where a lot of the action is.

The Savannah view on this side is pretty good.

The pool is on the other side of Kidani from where we were, but I just drove my car over there and parked it sometimes.

The buses are technically on this side of Kidani.

chipanddale

Hi all!--we are will be staying at Kidani Village in a 1 bedroom villa next wk--any suggestions on room locations to request? Best location for viewing animals?...I hear it can be a loooonnng walk if you get the wrong room. FYI, we have never been there!

Just got back from my stay there with my husband on Tuesday, it was our first time staying there. Stayed on 5th floor, rm. 7535. Try to get a room closer to the main lobby, otherwise it is quite a long walk. Stayed in a 1 room villa as well. Had a nice enough view, not Savanna though. The room is great, no noise from the hallway at all. I think the savanna at Jambo house is better though. I liked the pool, just wish the adult water slide was working. It never was opened the whole time we were there. If you want breakfast cheap, you need to go to the Jambo house Mara restaurant. Kidani does not have a restaurant that serves breakfast. All in all, it is a great place to stay.

jlsHouston

How about a studio on the Kidani side ? Anybody got any input on the rooms for studios? Regular view near an elevator ?

luv

I timed our walk from the lobby to the room. It was about five minutes and we were almost at the very end.

It seems like forever, lol. But it's not THAT long. :)

jlsHouston

I timed our walk from the lobby to the room. It was about five minutes and we were almost at the very end.

It seems like forever, lol. But it's not THAT long. :)

ahhhh I get in such a bad mood when they give me rooms far from the elevator....I hated my first stay at BW because of that....
BC, POLY and WL they put me right next to the elevator and I was happy...it's the little things that affect me...the big stuff I can roll, but the little stuff will mess me up.

luv

ahhhh I get in such a bad mood when they give me rooms far from the elevator....I hated my first stay at BW because of that....
BC, POLY and WL they put me right next to the elevator and I was happy...it's the little things that affect me...the big stuff I can roll, but the little stuff will mess me up.
I like rooms away from the elevator and vending. I don't want the noise. :)

It's personal preference. I take what they give me, but am always happiest furthest from everything. :)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom