Kid in the Passenger Seat of a Safari Truck...

rhino rally was a lame crappy idea and busch should take it out and redo it and make it better. It used to be really fast but after they flipped one of the cars it was slowed way way down and made it horrible.

Ringo8n24

Every attraction has their own "dreams" they will do. This was just one of them. Fantastic idea by Disney to do this.

Yes, it is an excellent idea for Disney. After all, it seems the small, unique things that happen at WDW are the ones that stand out the most on your trip. I love this idea!!

Rhuarac

We were at AK the other day and my DD's 3 & 4 got a magical moment at the triceritop spin. They both got a certificate, some masks, they made the ride wait for them, and a free game (for both) at the games. It made their day. The CM that gave the moment was great.

That's the point of the Year of a Million Dreams. Everyone has to do them every hour. More if it's a better area.

o_O Ummmmmmmmm I know that we have to do it every hour. I'm just letting everyone else know that. I know that's the point of a year of a million dreams. I'm not even complaining, I love doing this MM at UL. :D So much fun seeing the little ones jump up and down. XD

darthjohnny

i think it is something disney should start doing more often
currently at busch gardens, there is one kid chosen for each and every ride to sit next to the driver

Really, wow. When I went on it when it first opened, you had to be a minimum of sixteen years old or somewhere around there.

ELopez

We just returned from WDW. Our friends (mom, dad, & 2 kids) were chosen as RnR "first family. They were taken "backstage" and were the first to ride it that day - they had it to themselves1 They got a certificate and everything. They loved it!

My daughter (age 6) was chosen at the team game after you get off M:S to launch the shuttle (or something like that). She, too, got a certificate and had her pic made with the CMs.

It is a great program.

DisneySaint

We just returned from WDW. Our friends (mom, dad, & 2 kids) were chosen as RnR "first family. They were taken "backstage" and were the first to ride it that day - they had it to themselves1 They got a certificate and everything. They loved it!

Actually the First Family is something that has always been done and is not part of the YOMD celebration. Most major attractions have the Family of the Day.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom