Kh2

Ansem

Original Poster
I have just recently heard a rumor that KH2 is going to be in Squaresoft worlds....is it true?I wonder what will happen to the Disney side of the game, if so...
I love the idea of revisiting FF worlds again, but I don't see how the 2 games could fit together seamlessly.
Well, Square never fails to accomplish the seemingly impossible...

-Ansem:king:

Bairstow

Well whatever happens and where ever they end up jaunting off to (The Midgar Red Light District?) you can count on Mickey being a major character, if not one of the party memebers. He's definitely one of the three "Unkown" raincoat club, as shown by the Deep Dive cutscene.

Whatever. The whole thing is too intentionally mind-boggling to worry about.

Toonfinder

Originally posted by StarscreamLSU
I'm hoping to get some info when I go to E3 in May.

Yeah.. I'm starting to hear some rumors swirling about the announcement of the next KH title being mentioned at E3. A buddy of mine will be there... only day I could get away is for the Nintendo press conference on Tuesday and the Nokia launch party for the new phone/handheld gaming system thingy.
If I was able to get more time off, I'd be there for the entire show... but need to do this without losing all my vacation days ;)

Bairstow

Think that's good news? Word on the skreet is that Rockstar will be announcing a new Grand Theft Auto III game at E3 for release in 2004. Blessed be the Playstation 2 owner!

DMC-12

It's HarmonioUS, NOT HarmoniYOU.
Originally posted by Bairstow
Think that's good news? Word on the skreet is that Rockstar will be announcing a new Grand Theft Auto III game at E3 for release in 2004. Blessed be the Playstation 2 owner!

Do you You mean a GTA 4 or 5? :confused: There was 1, 2, GTA 3, GTA: Vice City... so they are annoucing a new one then?

Bairstow

Well according to what I've heard, it's going to be another GTA3 game, that is, a game like Vice City that utilizes the GTA3 engine, which is fine with me. I could play another half dozen games on the same engine if each one has as much individual detail and replay potential as the first two games in the series.

StarscreamLSU

Well according to what I've heard, it's going to be another GTA3 game, that is, a game like Vice City that utilizes the GTA3 engine, which is fine with me. I could play another half dozen games on the same engine if each one has as much individual detail and replay potential as the first two games in the series.

Meh - after VC, I'm kind of bored with the GTA stuff. The game needs a serrious engine overhaul IMO. It'll be GTA4 though - Vice City was something of a side story to GTA3 (if you were able to beat the game and make the connection between the two :))

DMC-12

It's HarmonioUS, NOT HarmoniYOU.

Ah kewl... the reason I ask is...
I heard or read something on the net or the radio a month or 2 ago.. about a new GTA game coming out in 04. Its Supposed to take place current day Las Vegas. I hope its true... and that it blows Vice City away, (and also has a killer soundtrack) :) *fingers crossed*

*sorry for the drift.. I know.... this is a KH2 thread...:lol: *

StarscreamLSU

Originally posted by DMC-12
Ah kewl... the reason I ask is...
I heard or read something on the net or the radio a month or 2 ago.. about a new GTA game coming out in 04. Its Supposed to take place current day Las Vegas. I hope its true... and that it blows Vice City away, (and also has a killer soundtrack) :) *fingers crossed*

*sorry for the drift.. I know.... this is a KH2 thread...:lol: *

You're thinking GTA: San Adreas. Supposed to take place in the 70's though.

Anyway - back to KH2. As for how Disney characters would work in the Square worlds. Well, there's always Traverse Town, plus I'm sure they could work a few Disney people into Square worlds - what about Stitch crawling around the Jenova labs :)

They could also balance them out - some Disney/some Square...

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom