Key to the World

nickys

Premium Member
I don’t think the cards will pick up the automatic ride photos and videos for some of the rides that don’t have a touch point.

I’m not sure if there is a way to get those, by asking the CMs or calling with a date & time of your ride. Maybe someone can confirm that, I have tried to find out without much success.

Rob562

If you happen to have a physical ticket linked to your account and listed as Active, that will also act the same way as the card the front desk would give you.

-Rob

Raxel7851

I don’t think the cards will pick up the automatic ride photos and videos for some of the rides that don’t have a touch point.

I’m not sure if there is a way to get those, by asking the CMs or calling with a date & time of your ride. Maybe someone can confirm that, I have tried to find out without much success.
On a side note, we rode HM and POC 2 times each over Christmas. We only received 1 pic from HM and actually someone else’s pic from HM. 0 pics from Pirates. I know they weren’t sending pics out if riders were massless. Maybe that’s what happened at Pirates. Sorry for going off topic.

Gillyanne

by asking the CMs or calling with a date & time of your ride. Maybe someone can confirm that, I have tried to find out without much success.

There's a "missing photo" option on the contact us for photo pass (can call too). It asks the park, date, time (though select an hour from the drop down, so if you're asking for multiples, I usually just pick the first applicable time) and there's somewhere to enter the details and attach a photo of the people in the missing photo(s). I've had much success with it, especially if you have the time, clothes description etc. I usually text myself or family the time we're getting on or off a ride, as I've had a lot not show up (probably my old MB puck long range died). I've even had success getting ride photos for my friend when she was there without me. She happened to post on FB for each ride, so I had the time stamps and a photo of her and her friend to know what they were wearing. I can only think of 1 time my photo wasn't found, but I know the other people on the boat took their masks off, I heard them say "ok time to put our masks back on" before we got to unloading so I'm sure the photo got trashed. :mad:

ppete1975

On a side note, we rode HM and POC 2 times each over Christmas. We only received 1 pic from HM and actually someone else’s pic from HM. 0 pics from Pirates. I know they weren’t sending pics out if riders were massless. Maybe that’s what happened at Pirates. Sorry for going off topic.
that would be horrible if it was like your once in a lifetime style trip or you had someone older in your group and their only time :(

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom