Key to the kingdom

pacostrano

Original Poster
I'm not sure if there is a thread on this but I got couple of question if anyone know's about this.

I'm going to the World in Mai and I would like to do the Key to the Kingdom, but the thing is that I travel solo so am I able to do that guide if I'm alone and do I need to do a reservation right now or can I wait when I'm going to be at my hotel room and those anyone know the price to do that guide.

Thank you for your reply

bluefaery

Yes you can go as a solo guest. I would suggest booking the tour as soon as you know your trip dates as that tour is very popular and fills up fast.

City Hall

Tours are an excellent activity for the solo guest, because it will be an entertaining way to spend a few hours meeting fellow Disney fans and learning interesting information. Tours can sell sporadically, so a last minute reservation is often possible. However, if this means a lot to you I wouldn't leave it up to chance. Making a reservation as soon as possible will take away one more travel planning worry and ensure you have a great time learning how the Magic Kingdom is able to put on such an amazing show each and every day.

flydisco

I was looking at all of the different tours yesterday and am wondering if there is a website that lists the costs of each tour?
Thank you

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom