Kevin Feige Says Marvel Studios is ‘Committing’ to a Black Widow Solo Movie

fantasy08

Who asked for or wanted this?🤨 For me her and Hawkeye are the two most boring avengers. Their two cardboard cutouts with no development, and no powers hanging around and fighting super-powered people. On that score my suspension of disbelief can only take so much.

Last edited:

BrianLo

Who asked for or wanted this?🤨 For me her and Hawkeye are the two most boring avengers. Their two cardboard cutouts with no development, and no powers hanging around and fighting super-powered people. On that score my suspension of disbelief can only take so much.

I have no problem with the movie, but definitely think it came out a year too late. It would have been the perfect movie to occur in lieu of Captain Marvel and provided a lot more gravitas to the plot of Endgame for those two characters in particular.

I think ultimately it will be a nice movie to watch in its intended timeframe in order.

Mike S

I have no problem with the movie, but definitely think it came out a year too late. It would have been the perfect movie to occur in lieu of Captain Marvel and provided a lot more gravitas to the plot of Endgame for those two characters in particular.

I think ultimately it will be a nice movie to watch in its intended timeframe in order.
Yeah. Captain Marvel barely did anything in the movie anyway so they could’ve easily waited for Phase 4 to introduce her. She just came in when the plot needed her to be there which was disappointing.

brb1006

Official Black Widow poster as seen at D23
16yoo5tlt6y31.jpg

LSLS

In terms of the timeline, the movie will be set between Civil War and Infinity War, but I’m assuming we’ll get some flashbacks to pre-Iron Man 2 years.

The placement also makes me wonder if a post-credits sequence will feature Sam and Steve.

That is what I was wondering, I was lost on where this was taking place. That feels like a very short timeline to fit in, but I'm interested. Being Marvel, I've got high hopes.

erasure fan1

It wasn't my favorite trailer from Marvel, but their teasers rarely are. It's marvel though, so I'm not super worried, solid movies are what they do. I'll be very interested to see the first real story trailer. The action sequences are going to be crazy, thats for sure.

LSLS

It wasn't my favorite trailer from Marvel, but their teasers rarely are. It's marvel though, so I'm not super worried, solid movies are what they do. I'll be very interested to see the first real story trailer. The action sequences are going to be crazy, thats for sure.

Gotta say, rewatching it after having a better idea of the setting (think part of my issue is I thought it was going to be set to show her entry into Shield), I liked it a lot more.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom