Keven from Tower of Terror

Raychul

Original Poster
This past October, my boyfriend and I brought both our families together for the first time...and what a better place to do that than at Disney World!

A few cast members made this trip extra special! Both sets of families have been to the World over 30 times, and these few Cast Members definitely fall into the category of "best we have ever had".

Keven (I believe that's how he spelled his name) at Tower of Terror. He was the most into his role than any other Cast Member I have ever encountered. Then, when he found out it was my little sisters first trip on ToT, oh boy did he have fun with her. He was beyond excellent and truly obviously loves his job. We made sure we headed to Guest Services after that trip to fill out an "above and beyond" report.

301017_2266683019935_1034313295_32186001_1619403428_n.jpg

I sure hope these Cast Members see this. I just want them to see how the little things they do, the little extra mile they take really can make a wonderful vacation into a perfect vacation. Something they do, even if subconsciously, can be remembered forever.

Keven

Thank You

My best friend Stumbled upon this, and many other posts about me on the Web, I am truly grateful to him for finding this post. I am so happy that you enjoyed your experience at The Walt Disney World Resort, and that I was a part of that. I do hope you and your family "Drop in" soon for a visit, I will most definitely be looking forward to it!

ATT: Keven The Bellhop

flipadeeflop

What a great post! I always want to fill out those reports, but always forget the cast member's name because I'm always just too giddy to remember to write it down! I love that the Keven from the ride found this post! How wonderful that you were both able to make each other's days!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom