Kermit has been working with Bob Weis, hmmmm? (EDIT: AND JOE RHODE?!?!)

The Visionary Soul

Same here. Although it does worry me that there is a very good chance they’re considering leaving it as is for longer than 6 years, because of the @TheVisionarySoul ’s list of upcoming projects. In fact, Wakanda was mentioned as an addition to WS, which absolutely baffles me, because the number one priority after Cosmic Rewind, Play, Rat, and the central spine should be either SSE or Imagination, but that doesn’t seem to be the case for Imagination it seems. I believe Poppins is cancelled, so that doesn’t seem to be apart of the timeline anymore.
There was a plan for the Muppets to take over the Imagination pavilion as "Muppet Labs" and make Figment a muppet. I have no idea what happened to that concept, but I would be a huge fan of it. I also would think Muppet Vision 3-D would make more sense there if they did that, but that's just wishful thinking on my part. That would require quite the re-do of the theater.

The other concept was about Inside Out taking over the Imagination pavilion. That concept I haven't heard about in a long time now.

My friend's list didn't mention anything happening to Imagination, so my friend either doesn't know or left it out on purpose.

The Visionary Soul

Interesting. I remember a few months back when someone brought up a muppets replacement for Imagination on a lost thread as an armchair imagineering idea. It may have been locked I can’t remember at the moment. Interesting nonetheless, and I wouldn’t mind it if the attraction at the very least included Figment as a muppet. Even better if Dreamfinder joined him.
That was me, and it wasn't an armchair imagineering idea. It was a real concept that existed in WDI.

Homemade Imagineering

There was a plan for the Muppets to take over the Imagination pavilion as "Muppet Labs" and make Figment a muppet. I have no idea what happened to that concept, but I would be a huge fan of it. I also would think Muppet Vision 3-D would make more sense there if they did that, but that's just wishful thinking on my part. That would require quite the re-do of the theater.

The other concept was about Inside Out taking over the Imagination pavilion. That concept I haven't heard about in a long time now.

My friend's list didn't mention anything happening to Imagination, so my friend either doesn't know or left it out on purpose.
Ah okay. Thanks for clarifying all of that. Hopefully Figment at the very least, will be included in whatever is to come to the pavilion next, whenever that may be. Even better if the Dreamfinder is included. Just out of curiosity, would you happen to remember whether Figment was included in the inside out proposal? If not no worries.

WEDway Inc & Company LLC

Original Poster

Geez, now I'm curious again! Thanks for the info!

The Visionary Soul

Ah okay. Thanks for clarifying all of that. Hopefully Figment at the very least, will be included in whatever is to come to the pavilion next, whenever that may be. Even better if the Dreamfinder is included. Just out of curiosity, would you happen to remember whether Figment was included in the inside out proposal? If not no worries.
No. (He wasn't)

FoozieBear

Sorry if this was mentioned already, but this is not news nor a teaser of secret information. The Muppets Studio is now a division of Walt Disney Imagineering and has been since about August of 2019. This challenge was just WDI using their resources to promote the brand they now represent (the @waltdisneyimagineering account on Instagram frequently posts about the Muppets and their new projects as of 2019).

It may be possible that more Muppet things will come to the parks, but this is not a secret teaser about a future parks-project.

MisterPenguin

President of Animal Kingdom
Premium Member
Sorry if this was mentioned already, but this is not news nor a teaser of secret information. The Muppets Studio is now a division of Walt Disney Imagineering and has been since about August of 2019. This challenge was just WDI using their resources to promote the brand they now represent (the @waltdisneyimagineering account on Instagram frequently posts about the Muppets and their new projects as of 2019).

It may be possible that more Muppet things will come to the parks, but this is not a secret teaser about a future parks-project.

Kermit gave the Rainbow Connection Challenge also to Danny Trejo. So, I expect a Machete ride to be announced soon!

Fable McCloud

I really like the idea of the Muppets taking over the American Adventure. Sam Eagle is the spokesman for the Regal Eagle, and I personally find the American Adventure Show way less engaging ten the HoP, so why not have the Muppets doing their Great Moments in History at the AA? It'd be really cute. I like when we have the Muppets explaining things.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom