Kennywood

Goofster

Original Poster
So, any of you guys been on the Phantom yet, man is that sweet!?!?! Kennywood is really turning into an awesome park, you've got Phantom's Revenge, Pitt Fall, Aero 360, T-Bolt, Exterminator, etc.

Well, I was just wondering, some of you guys gotta go to "America's Finest Traditional Amusement Park" every once in a while, right?

So, where do we go from here? I mean, they just put in one of the best coasters in the world, and what comes next?
I'm sure there's gonna be a time of waiting, but what can we expect in the future? I'm really hoping we're going to see the return of a Ferris Wheel soon, hopefully in Lost Kennywood, where the Steel Phantom's loops used to be, and hopefully like the swinging one at DCA, that would be cool.

I think they only thing they really need now is a B&M Inverted somewhere behind the Racer where they've got those buildings, im sure they could be moved.

One last thing, I just read an article saying that kennywood owned 50 acres of land that they hadn't used yet, any truth to this?

Thanks A lot!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom